We encourage those in the vulnerable population to stay home and watch worship via Facebook LIVE at 10:30am.
If you feel sick, have any symptoms related to COVID19, have a temperature, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID19, we ask that you stay home and join us via Facebook LIVE.
We have put into place safe and clean practices recommended by the CDC to help everyone stay healthy as we return, including having the entire campus cleaned and sanitized with an electrostatic
PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST PRES EXPERIENCE:
* Watch the “What to Expect” video found at the top of this page.
* All attendees over the age of 2 years old* are required to wear a mask in the building on Sunday mornings, apart from the exceptions laid out in the Mayor’s Executive Order 2020-27.
We will have masks available to those who come without one.
*Masks for children are required in the sanctuary, hallways during transitions, and only when social distancing is not possible in the classrooms for ages 2 through 5th grade. Parental preferences may be discussed with the CREW/Little CREW leader regarding any mask safety concerns pertinent to a specific child.
* All attendees will need to check-in with a Greeter prior to entering the building.
* All attendees will have their temperature taken and receive hand sanitizer.
* All attendees will be seated by an Usher. No self-seating.
* All attendees will sit in the sanctuary every other row, 6ft. apart. Families and couples may sit together and will be spaced 6ft. apart from other families.
* Children participating in Children's Ministry's CREW or Little CREW can be dropped off by ONE parent prior to the family being seated. Follow signs to the appropriate classroom.
Children must be registered to attend CREW and Little CREW.
* Once seated, please remain in your spot. If you need to use the restroom, please exit and re-enter the sanctuary from the closest appropriate door maintaining 6ft. social distancing at all times.
Children will need to be escorted by a parent as necessary.
* There will be no hospitality service. You are welcome to bring your own coffee, but please, no food.
Frequently Asked Questions