- That Jesus Christ is one with God and by His death and bodily resurrection He is the unique and only mediator between God and humans and that there is salvation in no other;
- That the Bible is the only inspired, perfect, sufficient, authoritative word of God and the only source for Christian doctrine;
- That salvation comes by divine grace only and apart from any human merit or achievement;
- That our being declared just by God is received by faith only and not through good works and
- That everything is done for God’s glory alone
These beliefs are known as the the core tenets of Reformed Protestant faith.