Let's see if you are smarter than a 5th grader!
Adult Trivia Night
Thursday, August 4
6:00pm - 8:00pm (Doors & childcare open at 5:45pm. Game begins at 6pm sharp!)
at First Pres (3302 W. Horatio St.)
Invite your friends and join us for a FREE night of fun and trivia!
- Bring an appetizer/snack/dessert to share (soda and water will be provied)
- Besides bragging rights, a prize will be awarded to each member of the winning team!
- You can create your own team up to 8 people or come as an idividual.
- Each person whether on a created team or attending as an individual must register! You will be able to indicate if you are a captain of a team, a teammate, or an individual who needs a team (we will be creating teams that night.) This will help us know how many tables we will need to set up.
- Childcare will be available for children birth - 8th grade. First Pres is NOT providing any food or drink for children. Children are welcome to bring their own dinner/snack and drink. Older children are welcome to bring their electronic tablets and other devices. Children must be registered to particiapte in childcare.
Questions? Contact Deena Fields 813-760-3105